SAP is currently seeking a Senior Business Processes Consultant – Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Recipe Development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Minimum five to seven plus years functional consulting experience in implementing SAP PLM Recipe Development.
- Preference will be given to candidates also having experience in Environment Health & Safety (EH&S) Product Safety and Stewardship applications.
- Knowledge of Change records, Engineering records and Access control Context is desirable.
- Has experience with minimum of two or three full cycle implementations
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes
- Has performed at least one feasibility study
- Has experience with SAP S/4HANA
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
University degree or equivalent work experience
Location Requirements: United States or Canada. Expected travel ~ 30-40%, however this is subject to change based on travel restrictions.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|