What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP is currently seeking a Senior Business Processes Consultant – Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Recipe Development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Minimum five to seven plus years functional consulting experience in implementing SAP PLM Recipe Development.
- Preference will be given to candidates also having experience in Environment Health & Safety (EH&S) Product Safety and Stewardship applications.
- Knowledge of Change records, Engineering records and Access control Context is desirable.
- Has experience with minimum of two or three full cycle implementations
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes
- Has performed at least one feasibility study
- Has experience with SAP S/4HANA
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
University degree or equivalent work experience
Location Requirements: United States or Canada. Expected travel ~ 30-40%, however this is subject to change based on travel restrictions.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|