+75 is the number of associates that will be part of Lean Digital Core (LDC) spanning across all units and functions globally at Novartis Group
LDC will simplify the way we work and enable us to use data for digital innovation at scale. We will achieve this through a focus on high quality data at the core, supported by end-to-end enterprise processes and new technologies, including the transformation of our ERP backbone to S/4HANA and integrated digital solutions around it
As a key player in the program, this role will be accountable for the design, build and deployment of SAP S/4HANA and integrated digital solutions (e.g., BTP / SCP, EPPM, PLC, PDM/PLM, AI/ML) in the area of Product Lifecycle Management and will be part of the “Product & Platform Delivery – Core” team in Technology Transformation Organization in Novartis
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Own and drive Solution Design for Product Lifecycle Management area through addressing all business requirements and opportunities while following Novartis architectural standards, quality and information security principles
– Collaborate closely with the Global Process Owners (GPOs) and Enterprise Process Leads (EPLs) to suggest standardized and simplified integrated solutions
– Champion the standardization and simplification of design, minimizing the custom solutions only for cases where Novartis makes a difference in the market serving customers/patients
– Prepare and run design workshops in the assigned “Products”, identify critical integration points and dependencies, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations while ensuring alignment with business and other teams
– Assure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications, Agile ways of working and adapting to DevSecOps, architectural roadmaps, regulatory/control requirements, and smooth transition of solutions to operations
– Deliver assigned project work as per agreed timeline within budget and on-quality adhering to following the release calendars
What you’ll bring to the role:
– Bachelor’s degree in business/technical domains
– SAP certifications / trainings in specified module(s)/process areas
– 8+ years of relevant professional IT experience in the related functional area
– Demonstrable experience in SAP S4 HANA and eco-system applications in the following areas for the Pharma and/or Food & Beverage industry
– Change Management
– EPPM (in context of Product Lifecycle Events)
– EPM ( e.g. PLM Recipe Development, Specification Management)
– PLM Master Data Management
– Knowledge of interfaces with SAP SCP/BTP and/or other digital platforms along with external Change Management Systems, Regulatory Systems, …
– Knowledge of end to end Product Lifecycle Process, and knowledge of integrated processes (e.g. Drug Development, Launch, Commercialization, Operations)
– Proven track record of broad industry experience and solid grasp of complex enterprise IT landscapes and relationships
– Experience in Agile project delivery and general management in an international environment
– Excellent knowledge of business processes, experience in regulated system environment and ability to “speak the business language” when talking about IT subjects
– Experience in advising peers and senior partners on complex issues and provide complex, contextual advice to influence actions of internal and/or external partners
– Experience in managing internal and external experts in different locations and time zones.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|