About the job
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are currently recruiting a Snr PLM Consultant to provide technical expertise to support the deployment and use of product lifecycle management technology platforms to Boeing Defence Australia (BDA). This position can be located in either our Brisbane or Port Melbourne offices.
In this role you will:
- Engaging with functional and technical subject matter experts across the business, as well as leveraging the vendor to address customer requirements and technical performance of key systems;
- Engage with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive and successful approach to implementing transformation projects
- Work with the team and engage directly with our internal customers to analyse requirements to enable effective configuration and deployment of technology
- Involvement in new projects and continuous improvements initiatives work involves design, build, test, end user engagement and deployment activities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Background in software or an engineering discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in process improvement and software solutions.
- Exhibited delivery of high impact, high value business outcomes across Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) domains with strong experience with PLM solutions
- Support the project technical lead to analyse requirements, functions and define the solution design that supports the business processes.
- Detailed design, build, and support testing of applications, including root cause analysis and proposal of alternate resolutions to technical issues.
- Development of test plans and test cases, functional testing, issue resolution and user acceptance testing.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and particularly encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and Safety Controls Policy.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|