SAP PLM Job Description:
Position: SAP PLM Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) Preferably Engineering
- Minimum two e2e Implementation Project along with experience in Support / Roll out / Upgrade Projects
- 6 to 9 Yrs. of Relevant experience
Professional Mandatory Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes
- Implementation Methodology
- Web-based Recipe Development
- Specification management
- Exposure to PLM Web UI for managing Material Master, BOM, Change Numbers, Engineering record and process routes
- Experience on Guided Structure Synchronization
- Exposure to process industry best practices
- Experience in label management
- WWI reports
- Class and Classification
- Exposure to collaboration tools
- Domain Experience will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on NPDI process
- SAP PLM Certification will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Integration Modules like QM / PP / SD will be an added advantage.
- Configuration experience in SAP PLM RD
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regard to SAP – PLM
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly
- Ability to create presentation/workshop material for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows for the clients proposed business processes.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Should have good written & communication skills.
- Should able to handle the client individually.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|