- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Sets the strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area of responsibility.
- Makes decisions, determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manages teams and/or the work efforts either internally within Linx-AS or while on a client’s project.
- Provides subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions for our clients.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas and provides expert advice regarding their application and functional expertise.
- Creates and distributes reusable Solution Platforms and delivers content to ensure scalability of solution area and group.
- Provides a point of view on Solution platforms and vendor marketplace.
- Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities.
- Contributes to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects.
- Supports vendor relationships, where applicable.
Functional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, plans, and executes project workshops and design development – from start to finish
- Defines cross-functional designs and ensures proper integration
- Develops functional specifications (low to high complexity)
- Understands customer requirements and suggest solution alternatives to better the solution
- Serves as the Team lead/lead module consultant leading design sessions, project workshops, etc.
- Leads, mentors, and guides team members of various skill levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SAP PLM, EHS, PP-PI, MM, QM
- 7-10 + years of experience in either Consulting or within Process manufacturing industries
- SAP Certifications are desirable
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Professional Consulting Skills Requirements
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, especially dealing with business leads and technical consultants.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Developed business acumen
- Interdisciplinary background and industry knowledge necessary to work with a diverse range of clients.
Location / Travel: The selected candidate must be willing to travel up to 100% with regular overnight travel. This position requires regular on-site attendance at our client’s location. Travel typically includes 3 overnight stays weekly. The Senior Solution Architect must be able to work from home when not traveling to a client’s site. Relocation is not required, nor available. During this COVID 19 pandemic, projects have been remote. We are evaluating guidance as to when we will safely return to travel and to what degree. Occasional travel to our Blue Bell, PA headquarters may be required in the future. (Our consultants are currently 100% remote).
|Job Category||SAP PLM|