- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Sets the strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area of responsibility.
- Makes decisions, determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manages teams and/or the work efforts either internally within Linx-AS or while on a client’s project.
- Provides subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions for our clients.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas and provides expert advice regarding their application and functional expertise.
- Creates and distributes reusable Solution Platforms and delivers content to ensure scalability of solution area and group.
- Provides a point of view on Solution platforms and vendor marketplace.
- Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities.
- Contributes to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects.
- Supports vendor relationships, where applicable.
Functional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, plans, and executes project workshops and design development – from start to finish
- Defines cross-functional designs and ensures proper integration
- Develops functional specifications (low to high complexity)
- Understands customer requirements and suggest solution alternatives to better the solution
- Serves as the Team lead/lead module consultant leading design sessions, project workshops, etc.
- Leads, mentors, and guides team members of various skill levels.
- Solution delivery – Responsible for the delivery of a particular solution
- Contributes to and implement best practices for SAP PLM solution design
- Serves as liaison with technical consultants (Developers) and Linx-AS clients (IT and Business stakeholders).
- Provides accurate estimates for completing specific tasks and/or across project tasks
- Supports defining appropriate project methodology
- Supports preparing/conducting project status meetings, steering committee, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SAP PLM, EHS, PP-PI, MM, QM
- 7-10 + years of experience in either Consulting or within Process manufacturing industries
- SAP Certifications are desirable
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Professional Consulting Skills Requirements
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, especially dealing with business leads and technical consultants.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
|Job Category||SAP PLM|