About the job
SAP PS Senior Consultant Work location: Bangalore (Hybrid)Years of Experience: 8-10Education: BE/ B Tech./MCA/ GraduateRoles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Application Support and working on SLA, CHR Delivery process to meet customer requirements and any SAP Project Implementation activities. Experience & expertise in S4 HANA.
- Responsible for developments and supporting SAP systems within the context of customer project.
- Delivering, maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing SAP functionality by applying Project system module.
- Handle all the prospects of development for SAP PS applications as well as all the configurations.
- Accountable for Solution issues escalated to the Global Support team. Ensure that tickets are properly responded to, fixed, tested and follows-up those until they are properly closed according to process defined. Support provided is functional (analysis, feed-back, recommendation …).
- Analyze content of releases on his/her area and recommend best organization as far as testing is concerned.
- Liaise with regional / local support teams and testing factory to ensure that release validation process is done properly
- Analyze, challenge, validate recommendations and actions of on his/her area
- Liaise with Global Data Excellence and Business Process Leaders organization regarding problem solving and enhancement
- Contribute, review and validate Core bugs & enhancements specification. Contribute to testing and validation.
- 8 to 10 years of experience SAP PS
- Experience in SAP implementation, Support and Global Roll out Projects.
- Expertise in SAP PS Module and responsible for delivering the design, development, customizations, and implementation in SAP PS functionality.
- Experience in various areas of PS such as structuring, Planning, Costing, Assembly processing, Material procurement, MRP run, Milestone billing, result analysis and settlement
- Expertise in PS integration with FICO, CATS, HCM, SD.
- Basic knowledge on variant configuration.
- Good understanding of SAP enterprise Structure and interface concept and management.
- S4 certified and work experience needed
- Should be able to coordinate with global team and service SLA’s.
- Ensure specifications are fully challenged and understood.
- Should be Good in Communication, Good learner and Very Good team Player.
- Ensure good application development and delivery adhering to SDLC process.
- Team working (interaction with lots of different teams – Regional teams, Local support, etc).
- Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service.
|Job Category||SAP PS|