Posted 4 months ago
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) Preferably Engineering
- Minimum two e2e Implementation Project along with experience in Support / Roll out / Upgrade Projects
- 6 to 9 Yrs. of Relevant experience
- Professional Mandatory Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes
- Implementation Methodology
- Web-based Recipe Development
- Specification management
- Exposure to PLM Web UI for managing Material Master, BOM, Change Numbers, Engineering record and process routes
- Experience on Guided Structure Synchronization
- Exposure to process industry best practices
- Experience in label management
- WWI reports
- Class and Classification
- Exposure to collaboration tools
- Domain Experience will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on NPDI process
- SAP PLM Certification will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Integration Modules like QM / PP / SD will be an added advantage.
- Configuration experience in SAP PLM RD
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regard to SAP – PLM
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the
- system accordingly
- Ability to create presentation/workshop material for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be
- able to present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows for the clients proposed business processes.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Should have good written & communication skills.
- Should able to handle the client individually.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|