EY GDS team is looking for a strong, motivated, independent, and energetic Senior consultant to drive all aspects of global program deliveries in PLM area. This role requires consulting skills and business and config knowledge to successfully deliver global CRM transformation programs in MS Dynamics.
Your key responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes
- Implementation Methodology
- Web-based Recipe Development
- Specification management
- Exposure to PLM Web UI for managing Material Master, BOM, Change Numbers, Engineering record and process routes
- Experience on Guided Structure Synchronization
- Exposure to process industry best practices
- Experience in label management
- WWI reports
- Class and Classification
- Exposure to collaboration tools
Skills and attributes for success
- Domain Experience will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on NPDI process
- SAP PLM Certification will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Integration Modules like QM / PP / SD will be an added advantage.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) Preferably Engineering
- Minimum two e2e Implementation Project along with experience in Support / Roll out / Upgrade Projects
- 6 to 9 Yrs. of Relevant experience
Ideally, you should also have
- Configuration experience in SAP PLM RD
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regard to SAP – PLM
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the
- system accordingly
- Ability to create presentation/workshop material for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be
- able to present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows for the clients proposed business processes.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
What we look for
- Should have good written & communication skills.
- Should able to handle the client individually.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|