ResponsibilitiesPwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited toAs a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Knowledge/SkillsDemonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing and contributing as a functional team member on SAP Supply Chain consulting engagements:
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of SAP Supply Chain processes – specifically, engineering design and the creation of supply chain master data;
- Designing, building, and deploying Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) IT solutions;
- Integrating PLM created data (such as Material Master records, bills of material or BoMs, and routings or bills of process) with S/4 Engineering Change Management (ECM) and/or Production Engineering and Operations (PEO);
- Managing and storing engineering drawings (such as CAD drawings) in document management systems in a PLM and / or SAP;
- Building PLM and SAP ECC / S/4HANA Material Master, BoM and routing creation workflows and creating release strategies to control the release of the data to manufacturing;
- Aligning organizational roles and responsibilities to facilitate the handoffs between engineering and the manufacturing shop floor;
- Participating on proposal development efforts;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
- Demonstrating proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|