About the job
Infosys is seeking SAP PLM – Functional Consultant – Recipe. In this position will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP PLM for Process Manufacturing (Recipe Development), with strong Requirements Gathering, Solution Design, functional knowledge, coordination with offshore development teams and Customer Management skills
- In-depth knowledge of SAP PLM solution for process manufacturing i.e., Recipe Development (specifications, recipes, label sets, BOMs) preferably for Food & Beverages client. Thorough understanding of the standard solution. Basic debugging skills is nice to have.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Expert in configuration and in building solutions around SAP PLM to meet business process and customer requirements
- Experience in building functional and technical specification documents using latest tools like JIRA, Azure Cloud, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Design Team leadership.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|