The PLM functional resource will be part of the global delivery center within IT organization. Your main responsibilities will include Design and implement SAP PLM Solutions by leveraging SAP PLM module to support the Organization’s business needs. You will collaborate with internal Business Process Owners to define business requirements and needs as well with technical teams to implement the proposed solutions.Job Responsibilities
· Conducting requirement gathering sessions with Business Process Owners to define business requirements and needs.
· Providing IT expertise to support the realization and design of the manufacturing processes for Organization.
· Collaborate with all PLM users and assist in configuration & customization of various software applications to handle PLM application requirements or to support changes in the organizational structure.
· Collaboration with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices and improve PLM integration products, by communicating and working with R &D teams.
· Working in close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary to have the SAP PLM application available meeting business requirements.
· Help identify and access all new PLM application technologies and upgrade to all product development activities.
· Assist to increase all productivity for various engineering applications.
· Working on enhancements to various PLM applications depending upon Business needs.
· Manage all engineering data and design various downstream tools for all PLM processes.
· Monitor efficient integration of all business applications efficiently in all PLM systems.
· Documenting production support specifications & providing training to all IT support teamTechnical Skills
· Must have minimum 6+ years of SAP experience with at least 3 full life cycle implementation projects or Production support experience.
- Excellent in SAP PLM modules like SAP DMS, SAP ECM, Classification, Notifications, Material Management, Bill of Materials, Data migration, MDG, WF.
· Experience in material master and R&D material creation & documentation, alternatively in production area
- Coordination of M&A acquisitions with focus on master data.
- Standardization and consolidation of master data to improve future acquisitions and a quicker creation process
- Expertise on SAP PLM Web UI modules.
- Expertise in NPI (New Product Initiatives) projects
- Expertise in Customizing, delivering Functional Specifications for enhancements of SAP PLM solution mainly on PLM Web UI.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|