SAP PLM Consultant
Canton, OH, United States
Posted 2 months ago
About the job
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years of SAP PLM/EHS End to End Implementation experience in at least two implementation projects.
- Rich experience in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA is a must.
- PLM experience/exposure to include portfolio & project management, product costing, product engineering, integrating CAD or similar, product development, product compliance etc
- EHS experience/exposure to include product safety, Waste Management, industrial hygiene & safety, occupational health. Risk assessment, mitigation, incidents, facilitating safe environment. Proactive, Preventing & corrective actions. Handling hazardous substance. Enabling audit management. Embedding corporate policies, compliance, environmental, health and safety capabilities with business process in human resource, finance & logistics area.
- Experience in make-to-order scenarios involving SAP Variant Configuration is desired. The scope include design, develop and implement the best suited solutions in variant configuration. Recommend and work on material variants and engineering change management as relevant.
- Experience in utilizing SAP Best Practices to meet client business requirements in PLM/EHS area. Good integration knowledge/experience between SAP PLM/EHS and other relevant SAP modules like FICO, HR, and logistics modules
- Exposure to SAP IS solution for Mill Products or asset heavy industry experience preferred
- Rich experience in SAP ECC required. SAP S/4HANA experience will be added advantage
- Experience in implementations per SAP ASAP and/or SAP Activate methodologies
- Extensive experience in facilitating design workshops, analysis, process mapping, configuration, testing, training, go live and support cycles.
- Experience in preparing Design Workshop presentations, Business Blue Print or Functional Design Documents and Functional Specifications.
- Experience in Data Migration strategies and execution. Extensive experience in working on development requirements like reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows. Outbound and Inbound ALE/EDI communications.
- Results driven, team oriented, adaptable to different client situations and quick in learning new skills and methods.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal skills and is good at problem solving
|Job Category||SAP EHS, SAP PLM|