About the job
SAP PLM Consultant:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or technology-related field required
· 5+ years of experience utilizing SAP PLM,PP-PI, MM, QM
· 7-10 + years of experience in either Consulting or within Process manufacturing industries
· SAP Certifications are desirable
· Ability to travel up to 100% when required. (Travel requirements are being evaluated – no travel requirement is in place at the time of this posting.)
Functional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent in SAP PLM modules like SAP DMS, SAP ECM, Classification, Notifications, Material Management, Bill of Materials, Data migration.
- Expertise/Knowledge on SAP PLM Web UI modules.
- Minimum of 1 or 2 End to End implementation Experience.
- Organizes, plans, and executes project workshops and design development – from start to finish
- Defines cross-functional designs and ensures proper integration
- Develops functional specifications (low to high complexity)
- Understands customer requirements and suggest solution alternatives to better the solution.
- Provide Governance support for Redbook Entry, Batch Job, OSS Note Installation and Transport Release request.
- Coordinate the activities and work with other support teams (Development/QA/OCC/Basis/SW Support/RM) to ensure the compliance.
- Support Incidents and Resolutions in Pl2Pr PLM/PTM – MDG, Discrete Manufacturing Processes and Material Procurement. These includes Organization Structures, Master Data (Change Management/Material Master/BOM/Work Center/Routing Creation and Change) and Transactional (Material Requirement Planning, Inventory Management, Production Planning and Production Execution). Perform or review the configuration change and ensure the compliance of TRs move from DEV/QA/PPD to PRD
- Serves as the Team lead/lead module consultant leading design sessions, project workshops, etc.
- Serves as liaison with technical consultants (Developers) and Linx-AS clients (IT and Business stakeholders).
- Provides accurate estimates for completing specific tasks and/or across project tasks – Change Requests
- Support SAP ECC and S4 upgrade functional and integration testing for Pl2Pr PLM/PTM areas. Prepare and review test scripts and execute the testing in HPALM
- Supports defining appropriate project methodology
- Supports preparing/conducting project status meetings, steering committee, etc.
Professional Consulting Skills Requirements
· Analytical Thinking
· Client Focus
· Relationship Building
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, especially dealing with business leads and technical consultants.
· Excellent leadership and management skills
|Job Category||SAP PLM|