About the job
Infosys is seeking SAP PLM – Functional Consultant – Recipe. In this position will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP PLM for Process Manufacturing (Recipe Development), with strong Requirements Gathering, Solution Design, functional knowledge, coordination with offshore development teams and Customer Management skills
- In-depth knowledge of SAP PLM solution for process manufacturing i.e., Recipe Development (specifications, recipes, label sets, BOMs) preferably for Food & Beverages client. Thorough understanding of the standard solution. Basic debugging skills is nice to have.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Expert in configuration and in building solutions around SAP PLM to meet business process and customer requirements
- Experience in building functional and technical specification documents using latest tools like JIRA, Azure Cloud, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Design Team leadership.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|