As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an IBM consultant, you will directly help customers transform their business and solve complex problems. You will analyze, define, configure, implement, test and support projects that deliver customized solutions using your SAP knowledge. You will be a valued member of our team, serving as a liaison between IBM and our customers to deliver exceptional results.
You will be expected to help our large global customers devise and implement new solutions to their business problems and to help inspire, contribute to, and shape our consulting capability in the SAP space as we seek to grow our offerings to both existing and future customers.
SAP MM Consultant (Package Consultant: SAP SCM MM)
- 8+years of SAP experience in implementations and migrations of the SAP version of the MM module
- Participation in full cycle SAP MM implementation project
- Strong configuration skills in SAP ECC 6.0 and above. Preferred candidates will be certified in S/4HANA
- Experience in customization of SAP MM business processes (vendor creation, material availability, MRP, procure to pay, delivery, shipping, shipping costs, Export & import business and invoice, etc.)
- Experience on QM or MM Workflow, SRM(Supplier Relationship Management) (preferred)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
|Job Category||SAP MM|