- Full project implementations (full project lifecycle) of at least two SAP Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) projects
- Proven experience in implementing some, if not all, of the following EHS/EHSM modules: Specification Management, Product Safety, Dangerous Goods, REACH/Substance Volume Tracking, Global Label Management, and EHSM Incident Management, Health and Safety.
- Ability to plan, facilitate and execute project blueprinting workshops
- Experience developing business process designs and creating business blueprint documentation
- Ability to complete requirements identification and fit-gap analysis
- Experience developing functional specifications
- Proven experience configuring EH&S Classic and EHSM.
- Experience in PLM RD would be a plus
- Support and lead workshops with clients to define the business design.
- Complete documentation of business design.
- Identify “as-is” and “to be” business and data requirements.
- Support projects with data migration activities including executing data loads.
- Configure SAP EHS module.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Create supporting configuration, testing, and training documentation.
Qualifications:• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related degree required, Master’s degree a plus.• 3-5 years of experience utilizing SAP PLM, EHS, PP-PI, MM, QM • Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
|Job Category||SAP PLM|