As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include…
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) module
- You will participate in the cell cycle of our deals and lead the related delivery team in selected clients of Consumers and Industrial industries.
You will come with…
- Consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ Years of experience in SAP PLM-PS (Product Lifecycle Management Project System) with end to end implementation and support.
- Well conversant in working on Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
- Management processes and exposure to Remedy/HPSM (HP Service Manager).
- Experience in PLM-DM (Digital Marketing) and PLM-ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Hands on experience with PLM functionality would be an added advantage
- Order Change Management
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) /ECO (Engineering Change Order) Processing & workflow
- Production Order Changes
- Change Request Approval
- Change Release/Notification
- Change Execution
- New Material Introduction
- Document Distribution and work flow
|Job Category||SAP PLM|