As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) module
- You will participate in the cell cycle of our deals and lead the related delivery team in selected clients of Consumers and Industrial industries.
- Consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 Years of experience in SAP PLM-PS (Product Lifecycle Management Project System) with end to end implementation and support.
- Well conversant in working on Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
- Management processes and exposure to Remedy/HPSM (HP Service Manager).
- Experience in PLM-DM (Digital Marketing) and PLM-ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Hands on experience with PLM functionality would be an added advantage
- Order Change Management
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) /ECO (Engineering Change Order) Processing & workflow
- Production Order Changes
- Change Request Approval
- Change Release/Notification
- Change Execution
- New Material Introduction
- Document Distribution and work flow
|Job Category||SAP PLM|