As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Utilize functional and technical expertise for application process design and configuration; application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP MM (Materials Management) module with Inventory Management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 6 years of SAP experience implementing SAP MM (Materials Management) with S/4 HANA
- Proven SAP Supply Chain Management functional skills to help with testing, defect triage and resolution.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Should have SAP MM (Materials Management) and WM (Warehouse Management) functional experience including Purchasing, Delivery, Inventory Management, Returns/ Reverse logistics.
- Ability to analyze defects and Enhancements in SAP SCM space coordinate with Development team, Testing team and Business users for resolution.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have proven project based experience with S/4 design and build implementation work (versions 1610, 1511) would be an added advantage
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
|Job Category||SAP MM|