As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative client support through proactive SAP landscape optimisation and resolving issues, challenges and problems. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and experience to ensure successful services support delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a lead member of our SAP functional team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing IBM SAP services solutions, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you’ll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills.
The candidate we are seeking will use their extensive knowledge of the SAP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management to take a leading role in providing support and project services to a newly signed IBM client in Perth.
- Be an Australian citizen
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- More than 10 years’ experience working in asset management with a focus on SAP based solutions
- Significant experience in SAP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management with at least 5 full (design to go live) implementations of SAP PM/MM integrated with other SAP modules.
- Significant experience working with Work Orders, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Asset Management, Inventory Control, Work Clearance Management/Work Permit, Refurbishment, Linear Asset Management, Fleet Management.
- Detailed understanding of integration requirements with other SAP modules: FICO, PP etc.
- Deep experience working with ALE/IDOCs and interfaces with SAP
- Ability to manage SAP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management requirements/incidents independently
- Monitor SAP KPI’s on a daily basis and ensure compliance to agreed SLAs
- Provide though leadership for any new client business requirements or changes in the existing processes.
- Prepare functional specifications and provide to the ABAP team for any required changes in the existing SAP environment or for new functionality
- Coordinate and work closely with other cross-functional team members both on/offshore
- Significant experience in conducting client workshops to understand and document new or changed business requirements
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to further develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
|Job Category||SAP MM, SAP PM|