As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) module
- You will participate in the cell cycle of our deals and lead the related delivery team in selected clients of Consumers and Industrial industries.
- Consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ Years of experience in SAP PLM-PS (Product Lifecycle Management Project System) with end to end implementation and support.
- Well conversant in working on Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
- Management processes and exposure to Remedy/HPSM (HP Service Manager).
- Experience in PLM-DM (Digital Marketing) and PLM-ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Hands on experience with PLM functionality would be an added advantage
- Order Change Management
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) /ECO (Engineering Change Order) Processing & workflow
- Production Order Changes
- Change Request Approval
- Change Release/Notification
- Change Execution
- New Material Introduction
- Document Distribution and work flow
|Job Category||SAP PLM|