IT Specialist – SAP Environmental, Health, & Safety and Product Lifecyle Management Essential Job Functions:
- Stays abreast of SAP releases and new functionality and makes related recommendations to internal business customers and IT management.
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members, understanding global business process, plan and implement changes in production environment of SAP S4.
- Documents scope and requirements for enhancements, changes, and breakages.
- Develops and documents detailed requirements.
- Performs required configuration changes.
- Documents and communicates needed programming changes.
- Performs initial testing of enhancements, changes, and break-fixes.
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to plan and execute user acceptance testing for new and modified processes and system components.
- Ensure that issues are handled end-to-end in terms of integration with other SAP modules.
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams – across geographies, on a global scale.
- Ensure compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes, enhancements and projects and maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Maintain Document Repository for business and IT processes.
IT Specialist – SAP Environmental, Health & Safety and Product Lifecyle Management Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree* required; Information Technology or Computer Science degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience focusing on the EHS and/or PLM modules.
- Knowledgeable of the integration points with Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, Quality Management, and Master Data governance.
- Experience interacting with the development team and business process owners across the Order to Cash processes and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work in team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and/or experience:
- Experience with Global Label Management (GLM) and WWI.
- Experience with Product Safety and Dangerous Goods.
- Experience with Specification management, Recipe Development and Engineering record.
- Experience with Substance Volume tracking (SVT).
- SAP support experience.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA suite of applications.
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and ChaRM.
- Experience working with outsourced AMS provider.
Grow your career where you are rewarded and valued.
|Job Category||SAP EHS, SAP PLM|