About the job
We help the world run betterOur company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!SAP’s Adoption Services Center is a global organization recognized around the world for SAP solution expertise and customer empathy, which is expressed by helping businesses transform successfully while moving to the cloud. This global unit of ~12,000 highly qualified professionals delivers business value to SAP customers and the entire SAP ecosystem by fueling the engine of innovation with industry content, automation, and cutting-edge technology.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Experience with Discrete Manufacturing & PLM business processes and various related industry experience is an advantage.
- Expertise in the latest release of components of the SAP PLM like SAP ECTR, SAP EPD, SAP PLC, Visual Enterprise Solution, Engineering Change Management, and Handover to Manufacturing.
- Experience with SAP Document Management System (SAP DMS)
- Experience with SAP Implementation Methodologies (ASAP, Activate, Sprints, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in integrating with other PLM solutions is a Plus.
- Quality Management (QM) experience is a plus.
- Production Planning (PP) experience is a plus.
- PLM Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) experience is a plus.
- Plant Maintenance (PM) experience is a plus.
- ABAP development and debugging skills are a plus.
Education And Qualifications/ Skills And Competencies
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effective in problem solving
- Excellent customer-facing, presentation and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Application & industry know-how and practical experience
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional communication skills are a benefit
- Know-how of project and consulting business practices
- Capacity for teamwork, analysis and conceptual thinking
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Management, IT or Engineering
- Certification in any of the PLM areas area (Preferable)
- Minimum 3-5 End-to-End implementations with minimum 1 end-to-end SAP PLM solutions implementation
- Minimum 8 years of SAP implementation experience
- Extensive experience 5+ years of business processes experience
- Familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies & tools
- Experience in influencing key stakeholders