About the job
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
To address requirements in the area of Supply Chain Management Product Lifecycle Management solutions, build competencies at Solution Delivery Center to deliver solutions especially in areas relating to SAP PLM
As a Business Process Consultant, you must possess deep product expertise/business experience and the ability to lead implementation/development projects.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Independently handle large implementation projects with focus on Product Lifecycle Management Discrete or Process Industry processes by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks.
- Leading the team that are assigned to, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops / meetings with internal and external clients
- Responsible for defining the scope of a project / opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
- Degree in Engineering (BE, BTech)
- Good knowledge of end to end process in Design to Operate in discrete industries scenario
- Hands on experience in working with SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) , Discrete industry product desirable
- Minimum 2 to 3 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Strong knowledge in SAP PLM Discrete Industry portfolio such as Engineering Control Center (ECTR) with NX, Creo, AutoCAD, SAP BOM Management, Variant Configuration, Visual Enterprise and Hand Over to Manufacturing, Change records or Engineering records for change management, Porduct lifecycle costing
- Good integration knowledge with other PLM products (Windchill/Teamcenter/3Dexperience) using either interface like PDMI, Teamcenter integration
- Familiar with PLM process integration with other modules like Project systems, EPPM, EAM, EHS, Product compliance
- Familiar with capabilities of SAP EPD in Requirements management, Systems Engineering, Connected products, Collaboration
- Good configuration and implementation knowledge of SAP Document Management Systems is a must
- Strong client-facing experience and well-developed customer focus
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Mobility is must – candidate must be ready to travel to project locations (short term and long term)
- Customer Feedback/customer satisfaction scores
- Productive days/utilization as defined by the organization
- Knowledge Management and creation of effective reusable components
- Minimum of 5+ years industry experience and a minimum of 4 years of SAP PLM experience
- Have experience with data migration of design data, DMS data and other PLM objects using standard SAP data migration technologies
- Lead team to deliver the necessary SAP PLM requirements.
- Provide support for SAP PLM module to business users.
- Design and build SAP PLM solutions & perform maintenance and support
- Must have strong ERP implementation experience
- Experience in SAP PLM technical knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud solution and SAP IOT/Leonardo portfolio will be preferred
- Must have knowledge of SAP ACTIVATE implementation methodology
- Use of Solution Manager as a part of implementation life cycle is desirable
- Good Communication skill in English
|Job Category||SAP PLM|